Begin installing Office
- Sign in to My Office Account at www.office.com/myaccount with your Microsoft account. This is the email address and password you associated with your copy of Office.
2. Select Install and depending on your product, select Install again. By default, this installs the 32-bit version of Office on your PC using the language you selected when you redeemed the product. If you want to install the 64-bit version, change your language, or install Office 2013 instead, see the section Custom install options.
The install begins.
4. Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.
5. Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel. In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you agree to the License terms by clicking Accept.
6. Office might activate automatically. If you see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard, follow the prompts to activate Office.